Friday, November 8, 2013

Slight Change

Some of you may have noticed (although, more probably, none of you noticed) that I made a slight change in this blog's description. What used to read, "one girl's choice to be fit for life," now reads, "one mama's choice.." When I started this blog some 4 years ago, calling myself a girl was fitting. I was newly married and really only had to think of my own health. But I am not that "girl" anymore. Sure, I could have changed it to "woman," but no, I am more than that. I am a mom. I very much take pride in that title and I work hard at it every day. There are two little ones eating what I feed them and looking at my examples to help them navigate this world.

So that's why I made the change. A slight change with big implications.


1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to see that you are back to blogging. As we talked about the other day you are very inspirational in helping people find there fit self. :) I can not wait for more post and info. Also kids really are the best kid in the pants you can have to get healthy.

    ReplyDelete