Friday, November 6, 2009

Back At It

When things get crazy in my life I have a hard time keeping a consistent work-out routine. Luckily, I finally seem to be getting some control over my schedule and I've been working out like a good girl :) This week, I should get 5 days in, which ain't too shabby, if I do say so myself.

Although I've been working out more, I still haven't been doing a good job of keeping up this blog (as you may have noticed). This is partly because I feel like, "What do I know?" and "Who am I to offer advice/suggestions?" But again, that's just not the point of this blog. I'm doing this to keep myself healthy and if I say something of interest to you along the way, great.

So what I'm saying is.. I'm gonna try and be better about updating (Do I hear crickets chirping?). Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment