Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Why This Blog?

Here are the facts. I'm not a Nutritionist, Personal Trainer, or Lifestyle Consultant. I am just an ordinary girl trying to live a happy, healthy life. This blog is not a place where I plan to dictate to you how you should be living your life, or the right and wrongs about health. No way. Not me.

What I do want to do is write about health in a true, unfiltered way: the ups and downs of weight loss and weight gain, the difficulties of implementing health into our busy lives, etc. I want to share recipes, workouts, and/or goals that I hope others will benefit from.

And, this blog is not just for you. It's for me too. With this blog I will be accountable for my fitness and health, to help keep it on track.

So let's do this together, one post at a time.

3 comments:

  1. sounds awesome I cant wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i havent ran since soccer! ha But i guess surfing counts as excersize and of course yoga. the easiest way to stay fit is to just be true to what u love actively and keep on doing it and getting better at it. Love u Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way that was Jessi Conder/Moon!

    ReplyDelete