Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Taking the Next Step

I've talked a little bit about my Mommy workout group, Stroller Strides, but I thought I would add this link to a quick blurp CNN did on a nearby group. The one featured is not the exact group I attend, but it will give you a little idea of what I'm up to 3-4 mornings a week. Click here to see.

I've just returned from my work out and I have to say, I feel great. It gives me a sense of pride and, as mentioned in the video, it gives me a little community that acts as a support group as I go through the trials of motherhood. I know not everyone is a mommy out there, but as I've said before, it's always easier to get out and exercise when you have a partner or group to get you motivated. So get out there and find one!

I may be jumping the gun by mentioning this, but I'm actually taking the first steps to becoming a Stroller Strides instructor. I'm looking forward to going through the training and learning even more about how our bodies work. I will definitely keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. i have always wanted to do that class but the closet one to us is in longmont maybe you can teach me a few things when you become an instructor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That class looks like fun - and what's not to like about exercising on the beach! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete