Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feelin' Good

I thought it was time to update on not just what I'm doing, but also my state of health. The answer: great! I'm feeling better than ever in terms of my working out and eating. With the help of soccer, Stroller Strides, and running with my Husbo, I'm working out about 5 times a week. BUT believe me, I'm making sure not to overdo it. If I feel like I'm exhausted and need a day off, I take it. Part of being healthy is knowing when to rest, and so I do.

In case you are wondering, I have been pre-prego weight for a few weeks now... but here's the thing. I kind of realized (through the help of SS training) that I was a little too focused on losing the pregnancy weight. It's all about "patience and perseverance." It's easy to be get focused on weight, I needed a reminder that health is a state of being and not a number.

I took this pic on my way to SS last Friday. Working out just makes me FEEL better.. and I think it shows.

4 comments: